Call (770) 955-9000 to schedule a consultation to establish your personalized treatment plan.
Tag Archives: skincare
- Do not overexpose your skin to UV rays. Even in the wintertime, it’s important to protect your skin from the sun. Use sunscreen when going outside for longer than 30 minutes.
- Stay hydrated with plenty of water throughout the day. You may not be perspiring, but winter dryness can rob your skin of the moisture it needs to stay beautiful and healthy.
- Avoid smoking.
- Cleanse your skin thoroughly both morning and night.
- Moisturize your skin well both morning and night.
- Exfoliate two to three times a week.
- Use products with antioxidants and peptides.
- Eat a diet rich in fruits, nuts and vegetables.
- Exercise at least 30 minutes daily.
- Get professional facials every three months.
This month’s great skincare specials will help you boost your cold-weather beauty regimen!
The Skin Master Rejuvenation System is the ultimate skin care treatment. It combines ultrasonic technology for deep cleaning and product penetration along with electro micro-current to tone and firm the skin by stimulating collagen production.
Smooth and Contour Your Body with VelaShape $85 Introductory Offer ($200 value) VelaShape is a non-surgical, non-invasive treatment for cellulite with three components, which together have been shown to be effective in tightening and smoothing skin: radiofrequency energy (RF), infrared light energy and mechanical vacuum massage.
Laser Hair Removal Over 40% Off!
Wouldn’t it be nice not having to worry about shaving or waxing those unwanted hairs? Imagine staying silky smooth all year long, ready to go at a moment’s notice with no stubble, no shadow, no razor rash! Now you can with laser hair removal from Vinings Surgery Center. Start now and be bathing suit ready by next Spring!
- $175: Lip or chin
- $350: Underarms, neck or face
- $525: Bikini or forearms
- $700: Abdomen, chest or Brazilian
- $1400: Back or legs
When you carve your jack-o-lantern this month, be sure not to just toss out those pumpkin “guts”! They’re super rich in alpha-hydroxy acids, antioxidants, beta-carotene, zinc and vitamins A and C. As if that weren’t enough, pumpkins are packed with anti-inflammatory benefits, natural UV protectors and even exfoliating properties.
Just remove the seed and try these spa treatment recipes from The Beauty Bean designed to give you smooth and sexy skin ready for the season ahead.
Pumpkin Pie Face Scrub
Mix a few tablespoons of cooked and mashed (or canned) pumpkin with 2 tablespoons of plain, unsweetened yogurt (rich in lactic acid, a great natural exfoliator) and 1 tablespoon of ground almonds and/or oats. Apply the scrub to your face and let it sit for a few minutes to allow the pumpkin and yogurt to start to soften dead skin cells before using your fingers to gently scrub your face in small curricular motions. The dead, dull skin cells will wash away and your face will look fresh and flawless.
Pumpkin Body Mask
Mix 1/2 cup pumpkin puree (fresh or canned),
1/2 cup virgin, cold-pressed coconut oil
(which not only moisturizes, but also helps to exfoliate deal cells and even has antibacterial properties) and 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon (which is antioxidant rich, antibacterial and smells delicious!). Apply generously to clean skin (in the shower is neatest!) and massage it into the skin. After 10 minutes, rinse with warm water and pat dry – we think this is a perfect body treat to do while you let a deep conditioning hair mask steep.
Pumpkin Honey Facial Mask
Mix a few tablespoons of pureed pumpkin with 1 whipped egg white (which will help tighten pores and reduce the appearance of fine lines), 1 tablespoon plain yogurt (which will help exfoliate) and 1 tablespoon honey (which is anti-bacterial, great for clearing acne). Apply to entire face, avoiding the eye area, and leave on for 10 minutes before rinsing. The yogurt and pumpkin will encourage cell-turnover and exfoliate, while the honey has antibacterial properties to ensure a fresh face for fall.
- FotoFacial for $150 (regular price $300) — FotoFacial uses Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) and radio frequency (RF) energy combined in the same pulse to improve the look of skin on the face and neck.
- Vi Peel for $225 (regular price $300) — Vi Peel uses a synergistic blend of powerful ingredients to produce dramatic results with virtually no pain, no skin preparation and little downtime.
- Purchase Lytera skin brightening complex for $125 and receive Vitalize peel 50% off (regular price $150) — Lytera is a non-prescription, non-hydroquinone skin brightening product that minimizes the appearance of skin discoloration and dark spots. Vitalize peel provides noticeable results after just one peel, compelling results after three to six peels.
- $85 for VelaShape (regular price $200) — VelaShape treatment smooths and contours your body.
Call 770-955-9000 today to make your skincare appointment!