- Do not overexpose your skin to UV rays. Even in the wintertime, it’s important to protect your skin from the sun. Use sunscreen when going outside for longer than 30 minutes.
- Stay hydrated with plenty of water throughout the day. You may not be perspiring, but winter dryness can rob your skin of the moisture it needs to stay beautiful and healthy.
- Avoid smoking.
- Cleanse your skin thoroughly both morning and night.
- Moisturize your skin well both morning and night.
- Exfoliate two to three times a week.
- Use products with antioxidants and peptides.
- Eat a diet rich in fruits, nuts and vegetables.
- Exercise at least 30 minutes daily.
- Get professional facials every three months.
This month’s great skincare specials will help you boost your cold-weather beauty regimen!
The Skin Master Rejuvenation System is the ultimate skin care treatment. It combines ultrasonic technology for deep cleaning and product penetration along with electro micro-current to tone and firm the skin by stimulating collagen production.